Tuesday, November 7 - Friday, November 10
Please help us help kids get ready for the cold weather! Orange PTA, with the help of Cub Scout Pack 309, is collecting winter clothing and toiletries to help those in need. What a wonderful opportunity for all MHS children and their families to support one another during the Thanksgiving season! Therefore, we encourage families to include the children in this charitable project. Let them help clean out the closets or do the shopping.
Our collection will reach many families within our community. Anything that is unable to be used for our own Orange Schools community will be donated to various Women’s and Children’s Homeless sheltersin the area just in time for the cold weather.Please help us by donating the following:
- Winter hats, mittens/gloves and scarves in all sizes (new or clean/gently used)
- Winter coats & snow pants in all sizes (clean/gently used)
- New socks
- Gently used book bags
- Bar soap (individually wrapped/boxed for sanitary reasons)
- New deodorant (men's and women's sticks)
- New shampoo and hair products for ALL hair types and textures
Donations will be accepted during the week of November 7th
Children can drop items off in the bin in the MHS office all week
We always need volunteers to assist with organizing and packing!
Sign up here
For more information, contact:
Kate Carpenter - [email protected]