Financial responsibility ensures that the majority of funding is spent on classroom instruction.
In this Quality Profile, we share the Orange City School District financial reports and information.
- As a charter member of the 20-school district member Suburban Health Consortium, the District is able to offer employees a highly competitive benefits package in a cost-efficient manner.
- Through the coordinating of community education and recreation programs for the five communities in the school district, these programs are able to operate with economy and efficiency.
- As a member of several cooperative purchasing programs, the District is able to purchase school buses and obtain a variety of goods and services at highly competitive prices.
- Major renovations to Brady Middle School have provided students and faculty with modern school facilities for a fraction of the cost of new construction and were completed without asking the community for additional tax dollars.
- School District Awarded the Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Financial Reporting from the Association of School Business Officials International for having met or exceeded the program’s high standards for financial reporting and accountability