That’s the theme for the 2020-2021 Reflections Art Program which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. And Ohio PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Entry Form 2020-21
What is Reflections? The Ohio PTA, through National PTA, holds an annual cultural arts program, Reflections. Children in preschool through grade 12 are encouraged to create and submit original works of art in six areas: literature, visual arts, photography, dance choreography, film production and music composition. PTA strongly supports education in the arts. It is about creating educational excitement and involvement within our schools between parents, teachers and our kids.
Reflections Entries Collection Due: Friday, October 23 by Noon
Reflections Display & Awards: November 10, 2020