Scheduled tours of the building are given by APPOINTMENT only - tours will not be given unless an appointment is made. In the event of scheduling conflicts, your tour may involve other families.
Please note that no tours are given during June 1 - September 5.
What to expect:
- A complete tour of the building: art, music, gym, media center will be visited. If available, a brief stop into a classroom to see our students at work.
- Tours take approximately 45 minutes.
- Please bring a list of questions that you would like to be answered.
- Meetings with the Principals, Guidance Counselors and Teachers are not available during this appointment.
- Extended classroom observing is not permitted.
- We recommend that children not attend these tours, as it is disruptive to our classrooms.
Appointments must be made at least two weeks in advance by contacting the school offices at 216.831.8600. For Orange High School, dial ext. 2610. For Brady Middle School, dial ext. 3612. For Moreland Hills Elementary School, dial ext. 4606.
In the event you are unable to keep your appointment, 24 hour notice is appreciated.