A well-rounded education includes a wide variety of opportunities.
In this section of the Quality Profile, we share information on athletics, extracurriculars and more.
- MHS students created cards for Veterans and invited Veterans to read patriotic stories to them throughout the day. Students also participate in Coins for Courage, collecting coins to contribute to Honor Flight Cleveland which honors those who served in the military by sponsoring trips for veterans to travel to Washington, D.C. to visit memorials honoring their service.
- MHS second-grade students ran their annual "Alex's Lemonade Stand" to combat pediatric cancer. The students not only got a great lesson in running a business, they learned about combining flexibility, philanthropy, and fun. The students were responsible for all aspects of this service learning project which benefits pediatric cancer causes, especially research into new treatments and cures.
- MHS students celebrate Unity Day at the end of the school year through various outdoor games, a concert and teamwork
- BMS eighth graders host the annual Veterans Day Recognition Breakfast, which honors family and friends of students who served our country in the military through student introductions, veteran speeches, student musical performances.
- The year at BMS ends with the annual Domiano's Great Race where student teams in each grade level compete in a fun day of track, field and playground events
- Extracurriculars BMS are plentiful with student participating in athletics, student council, Builder’s Club, e-news, robotics, Model UN, GCCTM Mathematics Problem Solving, Destination Imagination and Power of the Pen