Vision, Mission & Beliefs
To Learn. To Lead. To Make a Difference.TM
The Orange City School District will empower our students, staff and community to be passionate and innovative global citizens committed to excellence in learning, leading and making a difference.
To authentically engage students in a positive, supportive, nurturing and safe environment in order to develop critical-thinking and civic-minded citizens who will contribute to the local community and our global society.
We believe that, in order to meet the needs of all students:
- The core business of the Orange schools is to make learning valuable, satisfying and challenging for all students.
- All students will learn when engaged in and enthusiastic about their work.
- The learning environment must be positive, supportive,
- nurturing and safe.
- All students need adult advocates.
- All individuals must have a commitment to quality in the services they provide to students and to each other.
- Collaboration among the school district, home and community is vital to the success of all students.