Fundraising & Spirit Wear
Moreland Hills Elementary &
Brady Middle Schools
Fundraising & Spirit Wear
PTA coordinates and staffs several fundraisers each year to raise money for equipment and programs that enhance our schools and our children's learning.
These fundraisers would not be possible without the help of our Orange Schools families and your support is very much appreciated.
Orange Spirit Wear is now available on-line.
Show your spirit and check out our on-line spirit wear store. Click the link.
Retail Gift Cards
Do you shop at TJ Maxx, Dicks, Bed Bath & Beyond, Gap, Office Max, Barnes and Noble or American Eagle?
Do you ever go to Panera, Starbucks, Chipotle, Subway or Dunkin' Donuts?
These are just a few examples of the many gift cards the Elementary PTA is offering for sale year round. Every purchase of a gift card earns money for our schools at no extra cost to you! Gift cards will be available at most school or PTA events.
Gift cards make great birthday, holiday, Bar Mitzvah and teacher gifts!
Click here for instructions on the BMS Gift Card Fundraiser.
If you have any question regarding ordering online and delivery, or contact Cheryl Strom at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to order gift cards now.
Market Day is an important fundraiser for our organization. Every month they deliver high-quality foods to the Moreland Hills Elementary School for pick-up. By doing some monthly shopping with Market Day, you will be feeding your family while enhancing your child’s education. In fact, we’ll earn up to 20 % on every purchase you make. Please go to www.marketday.com to place your order and help our schools. Our PTA account number is 9342.
Heinen's ABC Program
We are proud to announce that Heinen's has agreed to continue their partnership with the Orange Schools for this coming school year. This will be the 12th year that Heinen's has contributed 1% of the purchases made by Orange families, teachers and staff.
Simply by registering our school for the Heinen's ABC Program and showing your Heinen's Preferred Card each time you shop, ou help us raise thousands of dollars for our schools. Your help in supporting Orange Schools is greatly appreciated!
It is very simple to participate, but you MUST RE-REGISTER every year.
Here's what you need to do:
- If you do not have a Heinen's preferred card, you will need to apply for one. Apply for your Heinen's Preferred Customer Card online or register at any Heinen's store by going to the customer service center and filling out the ABC program form.
- Once you have your card, follow these directions to register your card in the Heinen's ABC program for Orange Schools. Note: Past participants must re-register each school year!
- Go to www.heinensrewards.com and login with your email address and password or follow the directions under “How to get started” to create a login. Once you are logged in, choose “My Profile” near the upper right corner of your screen. Scroll down until you see the ABC School Donation Program section. Choose Moreland Hills in the drop down menu and then select either MHS or Brady. Don’t forget to click the “Save Changes” button and then you can logout.
- Just remember to show your Heinen's Preferred card every time you shop!
- Heinen's ABC Program Flyer
- Heinen's ABC Instruction Sheet
Box Tops for Education
Please help us continue to earn funds for our school! Turn in your General Mills Box Tops for Education! General Mills pays Moreland Hills Elementary School 10 cents for each box top redeemed up to $20,000 per year! Remember to ask neighbors, friends, spouses, work associates and relatives to save box tops for your class! Just send the box tops into school with your child. Funds earned from the box top program are designated for field trips, Field Day support, and playground equipment.
Just go to www.innisbrook.com, using our school number 115052 and your student's number, to enter your orders!