Welcome to our new website.
The Alumni Association, established in 1988, maintains an active database of more than 6,500 alumni. Located in the "Original" Moreland Hills School building it provides services including sponsoring an annual Alumni Day, organizing all Hall of Fame awards, giving yearly scholarships to graduates who are sons or daughters of alumni, publishing a newsletter and supporting and helping reunion committees.
For more information call the Alumni Office, 216-831-1588. Staci Adelman Vincent '83, President; Kenneth Steele '83, Vice President; Lillian Anthony Lodwick '48, Recording Sec.; Chris Schach Robinson '68, Treasurer; and Marlo Merchant Apple '86, Corresponding Secretary.
Orange High School alumni are welcome to reacquaint themselves with old school friends and keep posted of alumni activities via our new website.
FUNCTIONS/SERVICES OF THE ORANGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Organize all Hall of Fame awards and activities for:
- Alumni Hall of Fame
- Staff Hall of Fame
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Award yearly scholarships to graduating seniors who are sons or daughters of Orange Alums.
- Publish a newsletter three times a year.
- Maintain a computer database of alumni that is made available for reunions.
- Maintain a database of retired staff members.
- Support reunion committees and class projects by:
- Printing mailing labels for the class
- Helping to find missing addresses
- Sharing information from other classes
- Exist as a meeting place for members and friends.
- Provide a historical repository for yearbooks, trophies, records, pictures, and other memorabilia.