Since its creation in 1991, the Orange Schools Foundation has donated more than $200,000 for instructional computer technology, classroom enrichment projects and recognition for student accomplishments in academic, artistic and athletic endeavors. The Orange Schools Foundation is a vital resource and catalyst within the Orange School District, allowing students and teachers to perpetuate tradition, spirit and high standards of our communities.
Through your gift to the Orange Schools Foundation, you can...
- Provide scholarships in specific areas
- Support student enrichment though classroom projects that are out of the ordinary
- Honor a student or teacher
- Memorialize a loved one or remembered friend
- Recognize your graduating class at reunion time
- Support faculty development
Contributions to this 501 (c) (3) tax exempt foundation are deductible for federal income, estate or gift tax purposes.
You can contact the Orange Schools Foundation at 216.831.8600, ext. 5001