Orange School District Earns A on State Indicators, 24-24 Met!
The Orange City School District performed well overall on the 2013 Ohio Department of Education school district report card, which was released today.
- Earned an “A” = MET 24 out of 24 state indicators.
- Earned an “A” in Value Added (Student Growth).
- Earned an “A” in Graduation rate.
- Scored a very high District Performance Index of 106.8, an increase of .40 (measures the achievement of every student).
- Orange High School scored an all-time high Performance Index of 112.4.
- Made gains in narrowing the achievement gap in annual measurable objectives (AMO).
Congratulations to our Students, Staff, Parents and Community! Thank you for all your hard work in making Orange Schools an excellent place for engaged student learning!