Dear Parents and Caregivers,
The OneView Parent Portal will be open for the 2020-2021 School Year beginning August 8, 2020!
This system will allow you to verify the directory information we have on file for your child(ren), make changes, if necessary, and submit beginning of the year forms electronically (Emergency Medical Authorization, Chromebook releases, technology permissions, photo permission, etc.).
It is important to get these online forms submitted as soon as possible so that your child will be able to use their Chromebooks and the educational software they need for class at the start of the school year.
For families who already have a OneView Parent Portal account:
- Please login at http://www.orangeschools.org/parentportal
This link can also be found under the "Parents" dropdown menu on the district website homepage
lf you cannot remember your login information, please click "Lost Password" or "Forgot Credentials."
For families new to the OneView Parent Portal, please create an account by:
- Visiting http://www.orangeschools.org/parentportal
- Create your parent account by clicking the “Create a New Account” link on the left-hand-side of the login page.
- Follow the instructions in the Parent Portal to complete set up of your account.
- You will need your child’s student ID number, which was shared with you when you registered.
Once you have logged into your account:
1. Select the “Submit & View Online Forms” link located at the top of your dashboard (main page).
2. Under the headings “2020-21 Back To School Forms”, you will find a link to the online forms.
(Student Demographics & EMA)
3. Complete each section of each set of forms. Be sure not to skip an area.
4. A digital signature must be given for parents and students before submitting the form.
Please type the parent and student names in the spaces provided.
5. If you are not ready to submit the form, you may click "Save" and return later to complete it.
6. When finished, click "Save & Submit to District."
Thank you and have a great school year.