2017-18 Forms Now Available in Parent Portal
Dear Parents and Caregivers,
For the 2017-18 school year, the Orange City School District is using the online OneView Parent Portal system again that will allow you to verify the directory information we have on file for your child(ren), make changes, if necessary, and submit beginning of the year forms electronically (Emergency Medical Authorization, Internet usage, photo permission, athletics, etc…).
For families who already have a OneView Parent Portal account:
For families new to the OneView Parent Portal, please create an account by:
Once you have logged into your account:
- Visiting http://www.orangeschools.org/parentportal
- Create your parent account by clicking the “Create a New Account” link on the left-hand-side of the login page.
- Follow the instructions in the Parent Portal to complete set up of your account.
- You will need your child’s student ID number, which was shared with you when you registered.
1. Select the “Submit & View Online Forms” link located at the top of your dashboard (main page).
2. Under the headings “2017-18 Back To School Forms” and "2017-18 Athletics", you will find links to the online forms. (some examples include: HS Athletics, MS Athletics, Student Demographics & EMA, Chromebook Form)
3. Complete each section of each set of forms. Be sure not to skip an area.
4. A digital signature must be given for parents and students before submitting the form. Please type the parent and student names in the spaces provided.
6. If you are not ready to submit the form, you may click "Save" and return later to complete it.
7. When finished, click "Save & Submit to District."
STUDENT ATHLETES (GRADES 7-12)
- All students participating in interscholastic sports (all school sanctioned sports grades 7-12) must complete all required medical and acknowledgment paperwork before participating. Athletes that fail to complete all required paperwork WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE in practices, scrimmages and/or games until this has been completed.
Thank you for your participation in the parent portal.
- For all student athletes in grades 7-12, it is very important that the athletic forms be submitted prior to the first day of official practice. If you have any questions after reviewing the forms, please contact the Orange Athletic Department at 216-831-1862.
Director of Communications