Girls Tennis Doubles Team Third in State; Boys Cross Country CVC Champions!
Congratulations to the Boys Cross Country Team - CVC Champions!
On Saturday, October 17th, the Orange Boys cross country team placed first in the Chagrin Valley Conference Championships of the Chagrin Division at Hawken's Upper School. The team of Ryan Leach, Josh Cramer, Alex Macauda, Eddie Harrell, Drew Allison, Ryan Kochis and Brian Kess scored 38 points to gain the victory. Congratulations runners!
Congratulations to Girls Tennis Doubles Team Alissa Nakamoto & Anjali Kashyap - 3rd in State!
On Saturday, October 17th, the Girls Tennis Doubles Team of Alissa Nakamoto and Anjali Kashyap placed third at OHSAA State Tennis Championships.
This Week's Tournament Schedule
CVC and Booster Passes WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED at the gate. Ticket prices will be $4- students & $6- adults. Seniors are permitted free of charge.
- Tuesday- 10/20 Boys Soccer v. MLK,Jr @ OHS 7pm
- Tuesday- 10/20 Orange Volleyball v. Laurel @ Garfield Hts., HS 6pm
- Tuesday- 10/20 Field Hockey v. Laurel @ 5pm
- Thursday- 10/22 Girls Soccer v. [winner of NDCL & Edgewood Game- 10/20] @ OHS 7pm *If the girls win this match, they'll host sometime TBD [Early next week]
- *Saturday- 10/24 BSOC v. Benedictine @ OHS 3pm [*team must WIN previous to advance to this match]
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2015