To Learn. To Lead. To Make a Difference.

Orange Schools News Article

Stove Fire at OHS Extinguished Quickly, No One Injured


We would like to make you aware that there was a small kitchen stove fire this morning in room 114-115 at Orange High School that set off the alarms. The fire was put out quickly and safely by those in the room. The fire suppression system engaged immediately. No one was injured. As a precaution, the high school was evacuated.

In these situations the alarms must be reset by the Fire Department who have to verify the safety of the building. Once we received clearance from the Fire Department we moved people back inside in accordance with our emergency plans. 

Thank you

Print This Article
© 2018. Orange Schools - All Rights Reserved.