Educational experiences are enhanced by partnerships between the District and community.
In this Quality Profile, we share some examples of those partnerships.
- Each year the Kiwanians’ Youth Services Committee works with Orange High School staff members to recognize OHS seniors who have shown significant contributions of dedicated service to the school community, civic involvement, exemplary integrity, attributes of leadership through actions and character, and academic achievement.
- MHS celebrated the cultural diversity that abounds at the school with an evening of food and entertainment. The International Night, sponsored by our PTA, is planned as a potluck celebration where families bring a dish to share, a cultural experience, or an item that sparks conversation. More than 40 nationalities were represented
- The Orange PTAs provided support for numerous programs for both students and parents
- The Orange Lions Booster Club provides monetary support to Athletic and scholastic programs throughout the Orange School District through fundraising
- The Orange Alumni Association maintains an active database of nearly 7000 alumni. It organizes all Hall of Fame Awards, hosts the All-Class Reunion at Homecoming each year and gives yearly scholarships to eligible graduates who are sons or daughters of alumni
- The OHS PTA donated start-up funds to various student clubs and activities, ranging from Academic Challenge to Unity in Diversity
- Orange Schools students, staff and families have contributed to the Orange Area Service Committee to make a difference in the lives of Orange families in need
- The Elementary-Middle School PTA supported Extreme Science for grades K-2, Brady Challenge Day, BMS Domiano's Great Race, Unity Day at MHS, Veterans Day Breakfast, MHS Olympics, Science Fair, Spelling Bee at BMS and the Brady Bash