1924 - The individually run Orange Township public schools consolidate to form the Orange Schools.
1924 - The first 10 acres of land is donated by the Stoneman family. Eventually the school district property would encompass 172 acres.
1924 - The original Orange Schools K-12 building opens on the site of the current Orange High School.
1927 - The first graduating class from Orange Schools.
1928 - A third floor and east wing were added on to the Orange original school building.
1930 - An elementary wing was added on to the original Orange school building.
1950s - New auditorium is added to the high school
1951 - Classrooms were built over the elementary wing.
1953 - An elementary multi purpose area was added to the original Orange school building.
1953 - Labs for science, music and art were constructed.
1954 - Pepper Pike Elementary School opens.
1956 - Twelve rooms added to Pepper Pike School
1958 - The original Moreland Hills Elementary School opens.
1963 - The Lewis W. Black Athletic Field is dedicated in honor of the former Orange K-12 principal and administrator.
1965 - Ballard Brady Middle School opens in February. It is named in honor of the superintendent (1951-1967).
1973 - The current Orange High School opens on the site of the Original Orange School building. The auditorium and varsity gym are retained from the original building.
1984 - Pepper Pike closes as an elementary school building and reopens as the center for Orange Community Education and Recreation (OCER).
1988 - Pepper Pike School reopens as an elementary school serving the third and fourth grades.
November 1998 - The community approves a bond issue which will raise funds for the building of a new elementary school, as well as renovations to the middle school, high school and the entire campus.
September 1999 - Renovations to the Lewis W. Black Athletic Field are complete and a rededication ceremony takes place.
February 2000 - The new Multi-Use Facility attached to the west end of the high school opens to students, staff and the community.
June 2001 - The original Moreland Hills School and the Pepper Pike School cease operations as elementary school facilities at the end of the 2000-2001 school year.
August 2001 - Pepper Pike School reopens as the Pepper Pike Learning Center. It houses OCER, community pre-school, board meetings and other school and community functions.
August 2001 - Renovations to the rest of campus are complete. They include improved athletic fields, better roads, more parking and renovation of the original Moreland Hills School into a facility for maintenance, shipping/receiving, computer repair and storage.
August 2001 - The new Moreland Hills Elementary School opens for the start of 2001-2002 school year. It serves pupils in Pre-Kindergarten through fifth grade.
May 2002: Ballard Brady Middle School is named National School of Excellence for 2001-2002 by the U.S. Department of Education.
August 2002 - Groundbreaking for the new outdoor community pool.
May 2003- Moreland Hills Elementary School is named an Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators Hall of Fame School.
June 2003 - New outdoor community pool opens.
August 2003 - Orange High School is receives the Ohio Association of Excellence Award Tier One Recognition.
October 2004: The Orange City School District is named a National School Board Association Technology and Learning Salute District.
May 2006 - Orange Schools hosts a National School Boards Association Technology Site Visit. Educators from around the country visit campus to see how technology is integrated into the Orange Schools curriculum.
November 2006 - Orange High School Media Center was renovated into a high-tech, state-of-the-art facility where students can research, gather and share information through a seamless environment that will better address the needs of 21st century youths. The media center includes three technology labs, distance video learning, more than 50 computers, wireless capabilities, two new classrooms, safety improvements, small group study areas and additional natural lighting.
March 2007 - Orange High School Advanced Placement (AP) science and math program named "Best in the State" by the Siemens Foundation.
October 2007 - Orange High School Media Center receives the Impact on Learning Award from the Council of Educational Facility Planners.
August 2009 - Orange Inclusive Preschool is moved from Moreland Hills Elementary School to the northwest wing of the Pepper Pike Learning Center to allow for much needed space at the elementary school.
August 2009 - The newly renovated Orange High School Commons is ready for students. It includes many "green" changes.