Moreland Hills Elementary &
Brady Middle Schools
Welcome to the Orange Elementary & Middle School PTA Web Pages!
Orange Elementary PTA is a vital link between parents, teachers and community members. Through our programs and activities, the Orange Elementary PTA helps to meet the needs of children in our district. Thanks to our fundraising and volunteer efforts, we are able to support many wonderful projects that enhance our children's education including:
- Funding thousands of dollars in educational grants to teachers and staff for classroom supplies and educational equipment.
- Purchasing equipment and technology for the classroom and educational programs.
- Sponsoring several health and safety events and reflectons assemblies that entertained and enriched our children's lives.
- Providing supports and planning for numerous programs and activities throughtout the year.
- Initiating and funding for various asset building programs including Ballroom Dancing and Challenge Day.
- Facilitating communication through meetings, publications and this website.
Volunteers are greatly appreciated and we would love for youto join our efforts. Please check out the information on this website to learn more about all that we do and how you can GET INVOLVED.
Current PTA Events
View our current edition of our e-newsletter, PTA Happenings, to get details on PTA activities happening this month.
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in the PTA helps us to enhance services and programs in the Orange School District. So please JOIN US! Just print out this form, fill it in and send it and your check (made out to Orange Elementary PTA) in an envelope marked PTA membership to school with your child.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
"Volunteers are not paid -- not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless." -- author unknown
The PTA gives more than 35,000 volunteer hours each year to our schools. Make a difference -- volunteer to help in whatever ways you can!
Click here to view a volunteer form with a listing of all the volunteer opportunities at MHS. Click here to view a form with volunteer opportunities at Brady. Contact the MHS or BMS Volunteer Coordinators with your interets or with questions: